Lookin for some bombers to play with

#1 Posted by NickyDubz (272 posts) -

Looking for some people to premade some normals or ranked but with a non douche baggy attitude lol just looking to have some fun drink some beers and play some LoL. Hit me up on here or league my name is Nicky Dubz on there. Hope to see ya on the rift.

#2 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

I'm always up for some games! My name is Xeiphyer, NA server of course.

I also have a low level account for anyone who isn't at or near level 30, called "Xeiphyer Owns", without quotes, with space. Its like level 12 or something.

#3 Posted by Brofessor (25 posts) -

Just started playing I'll add you both to my friends list, level 16 or so still haven't done pvp just bots learning the game and such. Anyways the name on there is "Brostada" and if anyone wants feel free to add me.

#4 Posted by ZoomyRamen (237 posts) -

ZoomyRamen EU West

#5 Posted by myslead (924 posts) -

Myslead

NA

#6 Posted by therealnelsk (276 posts) -

I'm just starting to get into mobas, would love to play with some duders.

m3rph

NA

#7 Edited by SilverGalford (53 posts) -

SilverGalford

NA

#8 Edited by cheishxc (92 posts) -

II Che II

NA

#9 Edited by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Dojopa

NA

#10 Posted by Groundings (77 posts) -

noprohere

NA

#11 Edited by _Chad (963 posts) -

Chadmasterflash

NA

#12 Edited by RayCarter (156 posts) -

Let all GB LOLers unite!

MattySharrow

NA

I'm a lvl 30 with a penchant for support characters. Can play mid or adc if i have to.

#13 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3795 posts) -

I just started playing. Had two wins, pretty stoked! If you wanna play with a noob who will probably screw up add me. Snagglewolf

My Garen is pretty good at not dying.

#14 Edited by therealnelsk (276 posts) -

@thesoutherndandy said:

I just started playing. Had two wins, pretty stoked! If you wanna play with a noob who will probably screw up add me. Snagglewolf

I just got back in after all the dota talk on the site (I personally think league plays much much better. Dota seems very clumsy and beta-ish right now). I'm pretty new myself and and working my way towards 30, i'll look you up for some games. Let's get the League GB community running again!

#15 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3795 posts) -

@m3rphy said:

@thesoutherndandy said:

I just got back in after all the dota talk on the site (I personally think league plays much much better. Dota seems very clumsy and beta-ish right now). I'm pretty new myself and and working my way towards 30, i'll look you up for some games. Let's get the League GB community running again!

Sweet! We'll have to play some games soon. LoL seems to have its hooks in me.

#16 Posted by pubbles (140 posts) -

Y'all can hit me up if you want - Pubbles is my summoner. I have been playing a bunch of ARAM but will play any mode really

#17 Edited by Addfwyn (1917 posts) -

Mostly I am an ARAM player, but I play a lot of Summoner's Rift as a support as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Summoner Name: Addfwyn

#18 Edited by Killroycantkill (1385 posts) -

Bag O Milk (Silver 1)
NA

#19 Posted by ottoman673 (484 posts) -

ottoman673 [Level 14]

NA

#20 Edited by Overmindmitch59 (3 posts) -

Overmindmitch59 (Level 5)

NA

A friend of mine got me into LoL and now he doesn't play often. If anyone would like to play with someone pretty new to the game, hit me up.

#21 Posted by Artimisticus (49 posts) -

I just started playing LoL, only level 9 so far. Feel free to add me, username is Artimisticus

#22 Posted by i_am_not_david (3 posts) -

Just started a few days ago, so if you're looking for someone to blame the loss on...

iamalsonotdavid

feel free to add

#24 Posted by f00 (49 posts) -

f0000 (Silver IV)

Feel free to add me if you're new, I can teach you the ropes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.