Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

How many flights of stairs until YOU get tired?

Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kill

Inspired by Coach getting his fat arse exhausted in the opening cinematic of L4D2, how many flights of stairs can you climb until you start to tire yourself out?

I start wheezing at 12 to 15. Yeah, out of shape..

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Been a few years since I actually did stair running for fitness, last I remember was back in the rowing season of early 07. Probably about the same, can't remember too well though. :/

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Griddler

I have to climb loads of stairs in my house so I never get tired on them anymore.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ineedaname

What girdz said, up and down them all day if I'm in uni, the building design is terrible, and on certain sections you can't get across the floors, so you have to go down to go back up at the other end. At a guess I'd say around 20 on a good day.

Although "maybe the helpicopter, maybe it's made out of chocolate", if it really is made of chocolate, I probably could do it alot quicker.
    Only if it was high quality chocolate though, like Bournville or flake, but then a flake helicopter seems liable to failure.
    This poses another question, what chocolate is most suitable for helicopters. 
    God dammit your question is deeper than you thought.
    If you turn this upside down it's like stairs.
    Unintentional till now!

Twazuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Twazuk

It takes about 30 - 40 stairs to tire me out. My college has a crap load of stairs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.