Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

How to have fun on Left 4 Dead 2 Versus Mode

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By JokerClown88

Two of my friends and I were playing some Versus on L4D 2 last night.  We got some random as our fourth player and the dude was annoying as all hell.  You would think that it was his first time playing a video game.  "Oh my God GET THHIS JOCKY OFF OF ME!!!"  "Whats that?  OMG ITS A CHARGER!!!!!!  HELP ME!!!!!"  My buddies and I eventually kicked him because our ears were starting to hurt with all of his screaming.  The dude rejoined and was on our same team.  We booted him again.  The third time he joined he was assigned to the other team and thats when the fun began. 

When my buddies and I were Infected, we decided to single out this guy.  All of our attacks and aggression were targeted at this...kid for lack of a better term.  We made it painfully obvious too.  I mean to the point where myself as a boomer could easily get all four of the survivors with my puke and I only puke on him.  Having a Jocky ride him far from the survivors, die, and then the guy gets pounced, the hunter dies, then the guy gets hit by a charger.  We were loosing painfully at this point because the survivors were...well...surviving save for this kid.  We eventually let him heal then started hitting him again.  It was an absolute blast. 

What im saying is if you are playing a game of L4D2 Versus (all 5 of you that play it) and you are on a team with all friends, single out just one person.  Be it someone who was mouthing off in the lobby or some random dude.  You will have one hell of a time. 

-JD
    JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JokerClown88

Two of my friends and I were playing some Versus on L4D 2 last night.  We got some random as our fourth player and the dude was annoying as all hell.  You would think that it was his first time playing a video game.  "Oh my God GET THHIS JOCKY OFF OF ME!!!"  "Whats that?  OMG ITS A CHARGER!!!!!!  HELP ME!!!!!"  My buddies and I eventually kicked him because our ears were starting to hurt with all of his screaming.  The dude rejoined and was on our same team.  We booted him again.  The third time he joined he was assigned to the other team and thats when the fun began. 

When my buddies and I were Infected, we decided to single out this guy.  All of our attacks and aggression were targeted at this...kid for lack of a better term.  We made it painfully obvious too.  I mean to the point where myself as a boomer could easily get all four of the survivors with my puke and I only puke on him.  Having a Jocky ride him far from the survivors, die, and then the guy gets pounced, the hunter dies, then the guy gets hit by a charger.  We were loosing painfully at this point because the survivors were...well...surviving save for this kid.  We eventually let him heal then started hitting him again.  It was an absolute blast. 

What im saying is if you are playing a game of L4D2 Versus (all 5 of you that play it) and you are on a team with all friends, single out just one person.  Be it someone who was mouthing off in the lobby or some random dude.  You will have one hell of a time. 

-JD
    Avatar image for collegefootballguy
    CollegeFootballGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cool story bro
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

that's a good way to make someone /ragequit perhaps.  I know I would if the infected were blatantly ignoring my teammates and targeting me.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

Seemed a little unnecessary, you could have just muted him rather than aggravating him.

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JokerClown88

It was good times though.  I forgot to mention that we did warn him to not be a loud obnoxious bastard before we booted him the first time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.