I can't find a game lobby in the demo...

#1 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

So I have the demo and it's great, but whenever I search for a game lobby I get put with a host that is Away. Literally every lobby is like this, the host just doesn't start the game. Is it like this in the full game? Also, have the connection problems with the 360 version been fixed?

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12440 posts) -

ugh, i get the same problem, too, which is why I just search for games in progress. 

#3 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

20 people have looked at this thread but only one has felt compelled to answer.

#4 Posted by Fierrze (172 posts) -

The reason why host is usually away is because when you are a host you have to wait around some time before you get your server full and i tend to do something else meanwhile and they i might not notice that the game is already full. And concerning the connectivity issue there is little to no lag when playing on the dedicated servers, but if there are any issues, host can change it to local host.
#5 Posted by PsYuSoFly (97 posts) -

Buy the game, tons of servers and people to play on. Average like 30,000 people on at a time.

#6 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Because the real game is out?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.