Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

idea for new game mode

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathface123

the passing could have a 'classic mode' or 'custom mode' gametype where you can play a campaign mixing up l4d1 and l4d2 survivors.
    so you could be playing through any campaign from either l4d game with a combination of bill, ellis, francis and coach or rochelle, zoey, nick and louis (for example). obviously the storyline would mess up, but if it was a stand alone game mode it would be fun. imagine the dialogue and banter?! fun times.

also in versus mode you could have custom options to dictate the SI allowed to spawn. so you could play the parish with only the original SI from l4d1 or no mercy with all SI from l4d2 allowed to spawn. you get me anyway lol... just a thought

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I think it would be cool, but I wonder if all the assets would make it a huge install.  Like, you'd have them complaining about going all the way to the other city only to run into the same problems.  Would have to record a lot of new dialogue.  

Would maybe be used to get people to have both games, though, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.