Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

more competent players online atm...

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathface123

and my only guess is that all the useless 8 yr old poo crumbs are too busy playing MW2 atm..

my recent experience of L4D2 players online has been verrrrryyy good, whereas usually there are a lot of players that just think of number one and the team never gets too far.

so thank you mw2 for attracting all the noobs :D

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Druminator

Good to know, just got this game and I plan on playing tonight.

NynJah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By NynJah

to a point. I still get the teammates who NEVER help you out because "you're too far" or the ones that run off by themselves at the beginning of the match.

kratos187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By kratos187

if u on xbox 360 add me im pretty good at the game  

GT:ray6988

Mrbiscuit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mrbiscuit101

i shall be gettin it soon, good to know.

mthe1337one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mthe1337one

been having nothing but bad times tbh.  every game i join lately has been with mic-less pub noobs.  by no means am i saying that EVERYONE without a mic is horrible, but it certainly helps being able to communicate with ppl in, say, scavenge or versus modes (i certainly don't mind playing normal/advanced campaign with mic-less people though).  and even when i do talk it's usually fruitless for my other team mates because the last thing you want to be doing is pausing to type during a versus/scavenge round.
    Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Moztacular

Just a bunch of quitters on versus mode, though I can't vouch for non-competitive campaigns

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By ZenaxPure

Well I got every single scavenge achievement in 1 day a couple of weeks ago, all with random people I don't know, so all I can say is there is better team work in L4D2 than most other games I have played over the past year. I have had a couple of griefers though, which is annoying but they usually get voted out fast. Course none of this would be an issue if valve would of added some damn way I could get into games with friends without having to have at least 4 people.

Galactica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Galactica

I don't know about that one.. I'm always stuck with retards. Just last night we had some guy trying to tell us how to play then he got all fussy and talking about how our dicks were small, then he realized I was a girl and left. Funny thing is.. our scores were triple his. dumb ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.