Rest In Peace... *Spoilers*

#1 Edited by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
#2 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dude that sucks ! he was awesome ! Louis deserved to die he kept on screwing up and beeing dumb. RIP Bill

#3 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -

That's sad to hear.  
So is this campaign for L4D2? I checked out the official blog and it seems like L4D is getting a campaign that relates to The Passing. I'd totally bust out some L4D if there was something new to play around with. Or I could just drop the 30 bucks and get L4D2. Anyway it sucks to see such a great character go.

#4 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

Judging by the campaign poster for The Passing, Zoey is the dead one. Look to the right in this picture, and look at the silouhettes (spellcheck lol). Thats from left to right Francis, Lous and Bill.  

And no Zoey.
#5 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85: I completely agree. Also, I prefer the Left 4 Dead cast to the Left 4 Dead 2 cast, they just seem better developed and more human.
#6 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@HellBrendy said:
"
Judging by the campaign poster for The Passing, Zoey is the dead one. Look to the right in this picture, and look at the silouhettes (spellcheck lol). Thats from left to right Francis, Lous and Bill.   And no Zoey. "
It was a .gif file which constantly changed to keep people guessing. I've played through the campaign and Bill is the dead ex-survivor.
#7 Posted by bpwwhirl (98 posts) -

I'll never play the Passing... how does Bill die?  Is it revealed?

#8 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@bpwwhirl said:
" I'll never play the Passing... how does Bill die?  Is it revealed? "
No, you just find his corpse laying drenched in blood. It's rather sad.
#9 Posted by bpwwhirl (98 posts) -
@FlamingHobo: ='(
#10 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

BILL's HERE! :D

...oh :(

#11 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

So it's Bill?
I actually think that's the best choice. Bill seems like the most heroic, and the one who, without any conflict, is completely lost. If the world of Left 4 Dead ever got back to normal, then he'd  be lost all over again. He seems to need a war. So his death during one, likely a noble sacrifice to cover up for someone's (Louis') mistake, makes his the best and most fitting, if you ask me.

#12 Posted by Xolare (1284 posts) -

Apparently they killed him cause Jim French, the VO, is missing or something.

#13 Posted by Zombieheadbutt (255 posts) -
@Romination said:
" So it's Bill? I actually think that's the best choice. Bill seems like the most heroic, and the one who, without any conflict, is completely lost. If the world of Left 4 Dead ever got back to normal, then he'd  be lost all over again. He seems to need a war. So his death during one, likely a noble sacrifice to cover up for someone's (Louis') mistake, makes his the best and most fitting, if you ask me. "
Well, that was rather well thought out.  

@Xolare said:
" Apparently they killed him cause Jim French, the VO, is missing or something. "

I've heard the same but that seems like a really silly reason to kill off a character.
#14 Posted by Capum15 (4930 posts) -

...Bill?
Well that fucking sucks. He was my favorite character.

Damn you Valve.

#15 Posted by Xolare (1284 posts) -
@Zombieheadbutt said:

@Xolare said:
" Apparently they killed him cause Jim French, the VO, is missing or something. "
I've heard the same but that seems like a really silly reason to kill off a character. "
It's a pretty good reason IMO. Bill just wouldn't be the same without Jim French. Hows about we get Nolan North to do Bill? :D
#16 Posted by Zombieheadbutt (255 posts) -
@Xolare said:
" @Zombieheadbutt said:

@Xolare said:
I've heard the same but that seems like a really silly reason to kill off a character. "
It's a pretty good reason IMO. Bill just wouldn't be the same without Jim French. Hows about we get Nolan North to do Bill? :D "
Only if they'll change Bill's character model so that he wears his shirt tucked in at the front and wears a overly large belt buckle.  Then I'd be on board.
#17 Posted by lolgreg (244 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:
 I also don't feel that their send off was just. 

Totally agree with you there.  He was also my fav character. 

Goodnight sweet prince.   
#18 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@Romination said:
" So it's Bill? I actually think that's the best choice. Bill seems like the most heroic, and the one who, without any conflict, is completely lost. If the world of Left 4 Dead ever got back to normal, then he'd  be lost all over again. He seems to need a war. So his death during one, likely a noble sacrifice to cover up for someone's (Louis') mistake, makes his the best and most fitting, if you ask me. "
someone thought about this waaay to much lol
#19 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@Zombieheadbutt said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Zombieheadbutt said:

@Xolare said:
It's a pretty good reason IMO. Bill just wouldn't be the same without Jim French. Hows about we get Nolan North to do Bill? :D "
Only if they'll change Bill's character model so that he wears his shirt tucked in at the front and wears a overly large belt buckle.  Then I'd be on board. "
I'm still not sold. 
I want a voice recording of Nolan North shouting 'Pills Here' at the top of his voice in an excited manner. If this recording fails to impress me then I'm afraid we'll have to dismiss Mr. North.
#20 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@Xolare said:
One rumour was that he was dead, but my seriously obsessed Bill fan friend says he was in prison for a DUI.

Hence not being able to do Crash Course too.
#21 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:
" @wolf_blitzer85: I completely agree. Also, I prefer the Left 4 Dead cast to the Left 4 Dead 2 cast, they just seem better developed and more human. "
i didnt think they were more human, i thought they were mad to be zombie movie cliche characters on purpose

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.