Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Rochelle the least entertaining character in the series

carlos2286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By carlos2286

After playing both L4D and L4D2 i have come to conclusion, that Rochelle is a really pointless and empty character and really its not as entertaining as Bill or as Ellis, i believe its a rater grey character and lacks the personality of any other members of the series.
    When i first saw the Rochelle character i thought its was going to be like one of those loud girls from the  ghetto, but nope its quite the opposite.
    What i would like to see instead of Rochelle is a "survivor police girl" or some lab girl who got left behind by CEDA or maybe a nurse or a doctor, you know some character who actually adds something to the "story".
    Just an opinion there, what do you think??
     pd. sorry for the bad English, me is mexicano!!!! lol

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

Is there an overall story? Do the characters all have their own background and you actually get to learn about some of it? I haven't played the second one so I don't know how different it is from the first.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I kinda like Rochelle, I think I like her more then most people do

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By RIDEBIRD

I like everyone in 2 more then in 1. The characters in 1 were just kinda flat and stereotypical. As they said on the bombcast, the biker, the vietnam vet, the business dude, and the.. girl. Rochelle has alot more personality then Zoey, so they improved on that. She's a newscaster, she mentions it a few times and also makes really, really terrible/funny wordplays and jokes.

Ellis and Coach are absolutely hilarious, and Nicks sarcasm spices things up a bit.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob
    @Ertard said:
    " I like everyone in 2 more then in 1. The characters in 1 were just kinda flat and stereotypical. As they said on the bombcast, the biker, the vietnam vet, the business dude, and the.. girl. Rochelle has alot more personality then Zoey, so they improved on that. She's a newscaster, she mentions it a few times and also makes really, really terrible/funny wordplays and jokes. Ellis and Coach are absolutely hilarious, and Nicks sarcasm spices things up a bit. "
    Yeah, Rochelle is the straight character so the others seem funnier. Just like Brad said in his review.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Ertard said:
    " I like everyone in 2 more then in 1. The characters in 1 were just kinda flat and stereotypical. As they said on the bombcast, the biker, the vietnam vet, the business dude, and the.. girl. Rochelle has alot more personality then Zoey, so they improved on that. She's a newscaster, she mentions it a few times and also makes really, really terrible/funny wordplays and jokes. Ellis and Coach are absolutely hilarious, and Nicks sarcasm spices things up a bit. "
    Same here, I think they did a great job with the characters in the sequel, although I still think Rochelle should have more lines.  Ellis is hysterical at times though, as well as coach.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.