Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

What should I do?

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Okay, I want to get the game and since black friday is upon us, I was hoping the game would get discounted but today there is a 6 pack for 24.99. So the question is will get a discount in the next few days or no because of the 6 pack deal?

Avatar image for comradekritstov
    ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ComradeKritstov
    jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jonnyboy

You could wait for the inevitable Steam Christmas sale, but I think the idea with this is that you split the cost with friends. 

But either way you should totally get L4D2.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Ya but the friends i do have already got the game so.... and i really really want the game right now for some reason i cannot explain it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.