Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

What's your favorite weapon mod?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By natetodamax
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I love having a laser sight on my weapon. It improves your accuracy dramatically, which is always a good thing when taking part in the zombie apocalypse.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Pie
    @natetodamax said:
    "

I love having a laser sight on my weapon. It improves your accuracy dramatically, which is always a good thing when taking part in the zombie apocalypse.

"
    Really? I would of thought being accurate would be the least of your concerns in a zombie apocalypse 
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By natetodamax
    @Pie said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    Really? I would of thought being accurate would be the least of your concerns in a zombie apocalypse  "
    If you're missing a lot, then that's a problem.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I think the fire mod is hilarious, the explosive mod is awesome, and the laser sight is just helpful. I voted for the explosive mod.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By End_Boss

Two words: friendly fire.

The laser sight is the best. The SCAR (or whatever it is. Three-shot-burst rifle.) is a great weapon by itself, but add a laser sight to that and you've got one hell of a boomstick.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Tuggah

Incendiary easily, I don't see much accuracy improvement with or without the laser sight, and the explosive rounds are okay.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By cstrang

I don't really care about any of them, but I voted for the laser sight.  At least it lasts longer than a single clip.

InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InTheEnd

Incendiary ammo is okay, but you only get one mag's worth and when you shoot the tank it doesn't last as long as a molotov. Explosive ammo is usually a fiasco if your fighting in-doors with your teammates and if the zombies get close to you. I vote laser sight, because when you're running, better accuracy is a blessing.

ghad13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By ghad13

I went with incendiary, Its so much fun lighting stuff on fire 

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By rjayb89

The nude Zoey mod.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By sparklykiss

1. Laser Sight 
    2. Incendiary Ammo 
    3. Explosive Ammo 

The Laser Sight is nicer for me, because I get really jittery when I play shooting games like this one, and at least I can see where that jitter is heading. 8D I typically use the AK-47 and M-16, so incendiary ammo is pretty great, considering you have a number in the double digits versus a shotgun or even a grenade launcher. (Not like, I, you know, did that by mistake or anything. >.>) 

Even though the fire is short, I find it more effective than the explosive and end up fighting in closer quarters whenever I get this stuff. I really don't like hitting my allies with the frag rounds. D: Laser Sights all the way, please.

Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I went with incediary ammo. Put that on an automatic weapon and you can easily put a horde down on expert... though you have to side step a lot to dodge flaming corpses still running because of momentum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.