ka_tet19's Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) review

• ka_tet19 wrote this review on .
  • ka_tet19 has written a total of 9 reviews. The last one was for Crysis 3

Zombie Apocalypse 2.0

L4D2 does a great job of building off of the first game. Now that the core mechanics are in place adding additional tweaks makes all the difference. The A.I. Director is improved and while the levels look great, I would have enjoyed at least one campaign that was less linear. The new modes are sharp and really do provide some different play styles and time sinks. Overall just another quality game by Valve.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)

Left 4 Dead 2 0

This is an unusual prospect for Valve - a full sequel, actually featuring more content than its predecessor did at release, being put out only a year later.  Given that the Half-Life 2 episodes were supposed to be a quick way to continue the story yet we're still waiting for so much as a teaser trailer for the third one five years later, it definitely seems kind of weird.  Still, the game is here, and improves on the first in a lot of ways.  I wouldn't say it's better, because a lot of it come...

A great improvement on the original despite being censored- 0

The original left 4 dead holds some of my favorite gaming memories of all time. Me and my mates would scramble through each of the campaigns together and I swear the amount of time I spent in versus mode rivalled the amount of time I spent in WoW(read:lots).The sequel garnered quite a bit of bad press(locally at least) regarding the fact that the game would be censored for Aussie gamers. This turned me off buying the game so my love of zombie killing faded. UNTIL valve decided to put Left 4 Dea...