left4deadgirl's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

Good game better graphics then first one

Compared to the first one they did a great job on the graphics and mixing in the zombies by adding new ones. Love how they added 3 more special infected with awesome ability's and distinctive sounds. The campaigns are very interesting and very fun to play. I love this game because it has a challenge compared to the first one it was pretty easy. On this one even on easy its still a challenge in some parts. Good job on the game. I give this one a 5 star.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

Two-trick zombie 0

Last year, I wrote that Left 4 Dead was a fun title that was high on quality, but low on quantity. It was a "one-trick pony" that provided a highly exciting four player cooperative experience, but not really enough of anything else to justify its hefty price tag. With Left 4 Dead 2, I was hopeful that we'd get a game that could fill the emptiness left by its predecessor. And while Left 4 Dead 2 does have more content than before, it's simply too little, too late. It feels more like an expansion ...