left4deadgirl's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

Good game better graphics then first one

Compared to the first one they did a great job on the graphics and mixing in the zombies by adding new ones. Love how they added 3 more special infected with awesome ability's and distinctive sounds. The campaigns are very interesting and very fun to play. I love this game because it has a challenge compared to the first one it was pretty easy. On this one even on easy its still a challenge in some parts. Good job on the game. I give this one a 5 star.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

L4D 2 adds more to the formula to keep fans coming back. 0

Heavy rain falls dramatically reducing visibility, the roaring thunder cancels out the noise of our approaching enemies making their ambushes a total surprise. As we fight our way through waist-deep water and floating corpses, we lost one of our comrades. I turn around, blind firing through the thick vegetation hoping to kill the coming onslaught of undead, for if we stopped to fight we would surly meet our demise. Thanks to quick reactions and teamwork, we pulled through. Left 4 Dead 2 is p...