xstex's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

• xstex wrote this review on .

Great

A big improvement on the original Left 4 Dead, melee weapons add a lot more fun to the game, the chainsaw is especially fun and the various guns are great. If you are always going to play this game alone,then I'd stay away from it, this game is 1000x better with friends or at least other people. Overall its a fun game that I can play over and over again.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

Two-trick zombie 0

Last year, I wrote that Left 4 Dead was a fun title that was high on quality, but low on quantity. It was a "one-trick pony" that provided a highly exciting four player cooperative experience, but not really enough of anything else to justify its hefty price tag. With Left 4 Dead 2, I was hopeful that we'd get a game that could fill the emptiness left by its predecessor. And while Left 4 Dead 2 does have more content than before, it's simply too little, too late. It feels more like an expansion ...