eetmeel's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

• eetmeel wrote this review on .
  • eetmeel has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for Brink

L4D2: Picking up where the first one Left off.

Boycotts and accusation of racism aside, this game is another must have title from Valve.  L4D2 kept what worked from L4D, and changed what did not work.  If you were a fan of Left 4 Dead One, you will love Left 4 Dead 2.  The zombie hordes have been improved, in both visual flavor and behavioral mechanics.  There has been another Versus mode added, Scavenge, that plays much quicker then a full Versus Campaign.  With the addition of  "Team Versus" teams of 4 can find other teams of 4 to face for more competition. The guns have been randomized and expanded.  There is now a greater variety of weapons, grenades, health items, and ammunition augmentations.   Not to mention the introduction of Melee weapons.  One word: Chainsaw.
Left 4 Dead 2 is a game that made for the Xbox 360 players.  Since Microsoft strictly regulates the DLC on Xbox Live, it is very difficult to get the type of community and after market support that all other Valve computer titles receive.  All and all this is a very solid title and comes highly recommended by any one that plays it multi-player.