doctorp3pa's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

The Ultimate Co-op Experience

Left 4 Dead 2, just like its predecessor, offers a dynamic cooperative experience unlike any other. You and your friends will have a blast popping caps into zombies' heads for many hours. L4D2 offers a variety of different levels and the new and improved “AI Director” will help ensure that you will never experience the same game twice as you replay levels. I highly recommend this game to anyone who is itching for some bloody cooperative fun. If you are a true zombie fan, and if you have ever wondered how terrifyingly fun a zombie apocalypse could be-you should load up your shotgun, buckle down, grab yourself a copy of Left for Dead 2.