Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

$48.99 on Amazon for the 360 version

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike

This is probably the best deal going for L4D 360, at least for those that live in the US.  Free shipping, $53.99 regular price and $5 off of that at checkout which comes to $48.99, and no tax for most people.  I went ahead and preordered.  Sometimes, Amazon also does guaranteed release date delivery for free on big games, like they are currently doing with Gears 2.  If they end up offering this sometime over the next week or two, I'll probably switch to that option (and  I'm guessing the $5 off at checkout will disappear at that time, too...not sure though)

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

Man is Valve on top of deals.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

That's pretty awesome...I guess that already affects me since I have it pre-ordered through Amazon (I don't enjoy paying the Chicago sales tax...highest in the nation). You can't beat free shipping and no tax!

shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By shotaro

Should be about £40 to pick up from shops on release day - may be as high as £50 but I doubt it.

Damn good deal from amazon though

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Nice. I always preorder from Amazon anyways.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.