GiantBomb L4D Today!

#1 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Hey guys! I have been playing L4D a lot lately and have wanted to play with guys from GiantBomb. I'm working on getting my mic set up and just want to have some people to play with. I'm willing to play whatever gametype or map. I'm trying to get myself pumped for L4D2.

My Steam ID is Agnogenic. Hit me up with a friend request or invite if interested.

#2 Edited by Titl (539 posts) -

I actually just bought L4D, i would be game, i just need to try it out before i go online with it. i dont have a mic though, but i am working on that..

EDIT: My steam id is mc_klud..

#3 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

I'd be down. Steam name is thecalmbeforethestorm. That said, I think I should warm everyone and anyone that I'm not exactly great at l4d. Halfway decent, but not great.

#4 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@punkxblaze said:
" I'd be down. Steam name is thecalmbeforethestorm. That said, I think I should warm everyone and anyone that I'm not exactly great at l4d. Halfway decent, but not great. "
I can't find your steam ID. Is that your exact name? 

I'll be on later tonight. I have to go to work now.
#5 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel: Strange. Well, I've added you to my list, so whenever you're around we can get down to sweet zombie killing business.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.