Looking For A Voice Actor For My Left 4 Dead Campaign

#1 Edited by SpikeDelight (695 posts) -

I am currently beginning production on a new Left 4 Dead campaign in which one of the characters talks to you from behind the tinted windows of a pickup truck (you never see the NPCs that talk to you in Left 4 Dead) and am looking for a voice actor who is interested in helping a couple of modders out with a labor of love. I won't be able to pay you but we'd credit you for it and we'd really appreciate it (and who knows, if our campaign gets some recognition your name wil be out there!). If you're interested you can contact:

SpikeDelight
AIM: SpikeDelight2
E-mail: Spike.Delight@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.

**Edit:
Oh, sorry I just kind of posted this up and walked away. Anyway, this mod is for PC and I guess the role could be filled by a male or female (you never see him/her so it's not like I'd have to make another character model). The role would be a conspiracy theorist who briefly shares some of his/her ideas with the survivors. Interpret that as you'd like I guess, but I suppose a safe direction to go in would be a kind of neurotic hippie who uses the word 'man' a lot. We're still in preprodtion of the map(s) at the moment however, so I don't think you'll be having to rush into anything right away. If anyone is still up to it, contact me and we'll go from there. Thanks.
#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -
@SpikeDelight: I have a mic and I'll do it, but you should probably say what kind of person you want for these few lines.
#3 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -

Stupid cowboy accent?

#4 Posted by cinemandrew (711 posts) -
@SpikeDelight: Yeah, you should really specify what you're looking for. You didn't even specify male or female.
#5 Posted by Fallen189 (5009 posts) -

PC or 360 buddy?

#6 Posted by SpikeDelight (695 posts) -

Oh, sorry I just kind of posted this up and walked away. Anyway, this mod is for PC and I guess the role could be filled by a male or female (you never see him/her so it's not like I'd have to make another character model). The role would be a conspiracy theorist who briefly shares some of his/her ideas with the survivors. Interpret that as you'd like I guess, but I suppose a safe direction to go in would be a kind of neurotic hippie who uses the word 'man' a lot. We're still in preprodtion of the map(s) at the moment however, so I don't think you'll be having to rush into anything right away. If anyone is still up to it, contact me and we'll go from there. Thanks.

#7 Posted by plasticfelinerodent (1 posts) -

I would be interested as well if it's not too late? I could do the whole neurotic conspiracy man character just fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.