Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

Love The Game, but hate the glitches and the cover!

MRblahface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MRblahface

I love Left 4 Dead, I bought it thinking I would not be playing it a lot, but It has been my most played game! Though the game is mostly  unplayable on verses on the 360. I have the game on the 360 because my computer could not run the game (old computer). There is so many cheep stuff that is done In this game! Like In No Mercy  Sewers and the first hospital level, you can move the fork lift near the door in the warehouse, or block the sewer entrance with a dumpster as an infected! And you can move some things so you cant exit the elevator at the end of the hospital level. And there are so many ways to get around these crescendo events. All Is I am saying Is they should fix some of these glitches. Because The game is a good game but To many glitches and too many people that exploit them.

P.S. I hate the cover because it bugs me. just with the missing thumb it just bugs me. I turned my cover inside out. I know it is a left dead hand with four fingers which makes perfect sense but I still cant stand that cover.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

There are some bad glitches in versus (I've seem some bad ones on PC), but it's still easy to have lots of fun with this game.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper

I've played hours and hours and hours and never had an entrance/exit blocked.

I'm on the PC btw.

Hdfisise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hdfisise
    Scooper said:
    "I've played hours and hours and hours and never had an entrance/exit blocked.

I'm on the PC btw."
    They fixed it on the pc a while ago IIRC
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Find eight people that you know well who don't suck at the game and play verses. Why does the cover bug you? it's simple and to the point, heck next month I want to order the posters online from Valve.

MRblahface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MRblahface

First the game has alot of kinks that needs to be worked out on the console version. Second I really Don't like the cover, yes it is simple and to the point and all that but it just bugs the heck out of me.

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DeadlyPain

the hunters pounce (landing directly on a survivors head, but mysterious MISSES X_X) and the smokers tongue (a load of fucking shit, you have to aim PERFECTLY at the target, afew pixels (or the mouse twitches from pressing the damn left button)  and you miss, annoying as fuck

the boomer is also a bitch, often throwing up on a target right infront of you misses or if a zombie runs into your line of fire causes the vomit to be blocked.....completely.........rather annoying (but most of the time the survivors shoot  you and get covered anyway, so it's not all that bad i guess..... hehe)
    the tank is really the only class i have no problems with, i have sometimes missed a target right infront of me, but thats rare tbh :P

i guess im just nitpicking, but it does get rather annoying when i miss a tongue or pounce and my aim was right on them.......

apart from those....annoyances, this game is still epic and keeps me entertained for hours each day :D - i so can't wait for the new maps!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.