Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

oh god i feel stupid...

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By RedSox8933

i was playing a campaign with 2 of my friends and some guy joined who i didn't know. so i kicked him. it turned out to be some Major League Gaming dude, and i looked at his gamerscore, it was like 40000+. i feel kinda bad.

Avatar image for parrapatehrappa
    ParrapatehRappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ParrapatehRappa

He should feel bad. Not you. He's just a social outcast, it's not like he would have offered anything that would benefit you.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

MLG people are so overrated.  Who is to say that he would have been amazing anyway?  Besides anyone can just play games like Avatar and King Kong to jack up their gamerscore. 

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Everyone and their dog can be "MLG" all you have to do is download the gamer pictures.

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

What makes him better than you? Besides, I think if he's so 'pro' I doubt he'd feel too down from being booted from a game.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Optiow

You should not feel bad, in never play L4D with people other than my friends.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

Why would you feel bad for booting someone...especially a MLG guy? He was probably a douche anyways, not to mention that 40K is not that high of a GS anymore.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    Kush said:
    "Why would you feel bad for booting someone...especially a MLG guy? He was probably a douche anyways, not to mention that 40K is not that high of a GS anymore.
    "
    ..yea, it actually is. That's the equivalent of playing somewhere around 40-60 games. And what's with the hate? You don't even know the guy, just because he enjoys playing video games a little more than others shouldn't make him an outcast.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By kush

No one is call him an outcast. The guy didn't boot him because he was in MLG...he actually felt bad that he booted him for that reason. Also, I don't consider those in MLG to enjoy playing games more than non-MLG players, they may enjoy games less overall. There was also a note of sarcasm in my post, but we all know that sarcasm does not work on the internet unless followed with some smiley, such as :P

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By atejas

If he was an MLG player, he probably would have dominated the match with his l337 Pr0 sk1llz and then called you a scrub.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    Kush said:
    "No one is call him an outcast. The guy didn't boot him because he was in MLG...he actually felt bad that he booted him for that reason. Also, I don't consider those in MLG to enjoy playing games more than non-MLG players, they may enjoy games less overall. There was also a note of sarcasm in my post, but we all know that sarcasm does not work on the internet unless followed with some smiley, such as :P
    "
    I don't know, just looking at that red Moderator tag under your icon envisions a smoky room full of Nazis with the red moderator tag around their collars..all waiting for the right moment......to strike

>.>

<.<

..I just pooped a little :O
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scooper

It doesn't matter how good you are, if you get pounced you're just a screwed as anyone else.

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By The_Dude
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    "Kush said:
    "No one is call him an outcast. The guy didn't boot him because he was in MLG...he actually felt bad that he booted him for that reason. Also, I don't consider those in MLG to enjoy playing games more than non-MLG players, they may enjoy games less overall. There was also a note of sarcasm in my post, but we all know that sarcasm does not work on the internet unless followed with some smiley, such as :P
    "
    I don't know, just looking at that red Moderator tag under your icon envisions a smoky room full of Nazis with the red moderator tag around their collars..all waiting for the right moment......to strike

>.>

<.<

..I just pooped a little :O
    "
    el oh...L?...yes, lol!
    Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lieutenant
    RedSox8933 said:
    "i was playing a campaign with 2 of my friends and some guy joined who i didn't know. so i kicked him. it turned out to be some Major League Gaming dude, and i looked at his gamerscore, it was like 40000+. i feel kinda bad.
    "
    Why would an MLG guy have a 40k GS? Don't they only play a select few competitive multiplayer games?
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By clubsandwich

MLG guys are fucking retards, they feel superior just becausee they play on that shit, screw 'em.

Jecrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Jecrell

My advice is not to care, and if you play for the drama in L4D it stops being fun. Play for the lulz as they say.
    A proper reaction in that scenario is to have your friend point it out first, "You just kicked some MLG guy!" and then you can reply "We're just that good."
    *polishes monocle*

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Chummy8

You're playing with friends and someone you don't know joined the game.  The only way I'd feel bad if I kicked him is if he turned out to be someone I'd really like to hang and play games with....Giantbomb crew..Adam Sessler...etc.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Oriental_Jams

I doubt it matters all that much.

jive495

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jive495

You should feel bad cause your a Red Sux fan.  Go Yanks!!!

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By RedSox8933
    jive495 said:
    "You should feel bad cause your a Red Sux fan.  Go Yanks!!!"
    oh man, you really don't want to get into this argument with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.