Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

Survival Pack Revealed!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By albedos_shadow
    http://kotaku.com/5147229/left-4-dead-survival-pack-unveiled

This spring! The new multiplayer mode sounds intriguing, and it looks like the other 2 campaigns wil support versus now. And the way the press release is worded, it sounds like they're finally going to do a simultaneous release on 360 and Steam. Thoughts?
    daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daz0608

This sounds so great, but I know it's going to cost on the 360, I still may get it though

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Captain_Fookup

360 users are going still have to pay for it, correct?

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

lol sorry albedos, don't mean to be a dick about this. But some nasty bugger, I think his name is Hamz, beat you to the punch and made a topic about this before you. So go check it out [LINK] while I locked this one down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.