Tank Stumble achievement

#1 Posted by elko84 (1084 posts) -

Has anyone gotten this achievement recently?  I've tried 6 or 7 times now and I can't manage to unlock it.  I throw a propane tank by the tank, blow it up, watch him get stunned, and then nothing.  I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  Even my friend tried it atleast 3 times tonight and he couldn't get it either.  Any tips?

#2 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@elko84 said:
" Has anyone gotten this achievement recently?  I've tried 6 or 7 times now and I can't manage to unlock it.  I throw a propane tank by the tank, blow it up, watch him get stunned, and then nothing.  I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  Even my friend tried it atleast 3 times tonight and he couldn't get it either.  Any tips? "
The achievement could be glitched. 

Here is the guide just in case:

#3 Posted by elko84 (1084 posts) -

Yeah I watched that video after I failed several times and went, yep that's what I'm doing.  But if it's glitched, how did they do it?

#4 Posted by ShadowKiller (894 posts) -

I've heard pretty much all of the Crash Course achievements are glitched and I know for sure I've done stuff that should've unlocked achieves but I didn't get em.

#5 Posted by elko84 (1084 posts) -

Hmm, maybe because my friend couldn't get the achievement for starting the generator within 30 seconds.  But I got it before.  I did get the Littlest Genocide achievement last night, so I don't know.  Couldn't get the 25 pounce damage one either.  Crash Course has been out for awhile, if the achievements are messed up, wouldn't it have been patched by now?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.