michaelfinnie's Left 4 Dead (PC) review

First Steam Game, wont ever forget

L4D is perhaps the best FPS ive ever played, and no doubt the best zombie game. it was my first Steam game. The AI Director keeps u in suspense, and all the game modes are fun. The gameplay mechanics are epic and nothing really brings this game down. I reccomend it to all Steam gamers and all Zombie-FPS gamers.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead (PC)

Left 4 Dead will leave you "Grabbin' Pills!" 0

Left 4 Dead is a shooter from Valve, which was originally being developed by Turtle Rock Studios. It places the player in post-apocalyptic zombie environment, the player and their three companions must navigate their way through the level to the safe house. While on the way to the safe house they must try to survive both the zombie drones and special infected such as The Boomer. The game comes with four campaigns each spanning with four levels, each campaign lasts around an hour to two hours, de...