More like Legend of Giantbomb!

#1 Edited by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

So I know this game came out a while ago but I picked it up during the sales and just got around to it. As I started picking my team I noticed they had an option to import your own pics to use as the player icons, so with there being 4 character slots I thought who better to use than Giantbombs own O.Gs!! Found the images from this awesome thread, cropped them to the sized specified and boom the game became 775 million times more awesome by changing it from the generic characters. I'm sure I'm not the first to do this but I haven't seen anything here so figured I'd share and maybe get some people to try it out! Here's a couple quick screen cap I took.

Oh and completly unitentionally but Brad was the first to die... Oops.

#2 Posted by DizzyMedal (399 posts) -

Why is Vinny holding a sword? Surely he's a wizard?

#3 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

@DizzyMedal: I thought about that but I ended up going with Vinny as the human swordsman, Ryan as the fisticuffs minotaur, Brad as the lizard assassin and Jeff as an insect mage.

#4 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

Okay. That is a brilliant idea. That makes LoG so much better. Even if it was awesome to begin with, you've just crafted the supreme mixture.

#5 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3754 posts) -

Brad sucks at the game. Should have read the tutorials.

#6 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp: Yea it just feels like this was they way it was meant to be played.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.