Fallen Empire Legions the new Tribes??

#1 Edited by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

I heard of Fallen Empire legions today and played it but I noticed there isnt any  ways to deploy turrets or build walls... so will someone please explain this game to me? 

get the game at instantaction.com for free

1. How do I place turrets
2. How do i build walls
3 can i do either of the above?

So far all i do is zoom around grab the turret and zoom back its really easy.
#2 Posted by PLanter (48 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"I heard of Fallen Empire legions today and played it but I noticed there isnt any  ways to deploy turrets or build walls... so will someone please explain this game to me? 
get the game at instantaction.com for free

1. How do I place turrets
2. How do i build walls
3 can i do either of the above?

So far all i do is zoom around grab the turret and zoom back its really easy.
"
THis game is still in beta and is a live developement game meaning that they will add stuff over time.
Theres a lot of discussion about turrets and will probably be impletent in the future.
#3 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I've gotten into this game with a couple of friends of mine on campus and its definitely a good F2P fragfest in the vein of games like Unreal Tournament, etc.

Sentinel FTW!

#4 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Shit. For a minute there I thought he was back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.