Got an important question

#1 Posted by zeekthegeek (381 posts) -

Hey Bombastic Buddies, I got a really big question about this game that's been bugging me - is Hawkman in this? I've watched all the trailers but haven't seen anything about him. This is VERY IMPORTANT to me so please reply ASAP.

#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5020 posts) -

I haven't got the game yet, but on a list thats out there (that I think is from the official guide) him and Hawkgirl are both in it.

#3 Posted by Smedles (174 posts) -
#4 Posted by deskp (444 posts) -

He isn't part of the story but you can purchase him for freeplay when you got enough bold bricks.

#5 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -
BOOM.
#6 Posted by ObsideonDarman (640 posts) -

@project343 said:

BOOM.

FUCK. YES.

#7 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1803 posts) -

aquaman is there also a a joke character whose only ability is to spray water on the floor

#8 Posted by probablytuna (3532 posts) -

I'm currently downloading this for the Vita. I'm so desperate to play anything on Vita right now I'll take what I can get. Persona 4: Golden is on the PSN store staring at me it's the Japanese version, freaking pissing me off.

#9 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

@project343 said:

BOOM.

Unbelievably, he looks like he is going "FUCK THIS PLACE"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.