I gonna shoot the mufugga...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

...who thought putting that annoying fucking beep over and fucking over in this game was a wise idea.  Every time it goes off, I think I'm about to die from carbon monoxide poisoning, or that the building has been set ablaze by gremlins looking for spare airplane parts.  IT'S PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF!!!

#2 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

Blog perhaps?

#3 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"Blog perhaps?"
People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you.
#4 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"Blog perhaps?"
People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you."
actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........
#5 Posted by LtColJaxson (1137 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"whackmypinata said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"Blog perhaps?"
People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you."
actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........"
Indeed.
#6 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Didn't know I had to end statements in question marks to start discussion about one of the most annoying features in video game history.

#7 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
LtColJaxson said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"whackmypinata said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"Blog perhaps?"
actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........"
Indeed."
He stated "Who else thought.."
#8 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

yeah but nobody really wants to respond to a swearing idiot >:P

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Have you heard the stupid fucking beep yet?  No?  Then go rent it and let it annoy you for a little while.

An otherwise good game ruined solely by a stupid beeping noise over and over and over and over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.