count_zero's LEGO Batman: The Video Game (Xbox 360) review

A Mediochre title in the franchise

Too Long, Didn't Watch version: Lego Batman features a lot of the solid gameplay that has made the Lego series so long lasting. However, the tone of the game and the tone of the Batman franchise simply doesn't mesh. Thus, this is a game that only really works for fans of the Lego series - who don't need anyone to recommend this game to them, as they'll buy it anyway.

Other reviews for LEGO Batman: The Video Game (Xbox 360)

Lego Batman: My Review 0

LEGO BATMAN: THE VIDEO GAME My Review Not too long ago the gods of plastic sent us LEGO Indiana Jones. And to me seem to be a huge improvement over the LEGO Star Wars Games. With its puzzles, and unique character abilities. Now they give us, LEGO BATMAN. If you played any previous LEGO game then you understand the concept. You and a partner, (Local co-op or AI only) plow through a city, destroying most everything in your path in a wave of colorful destruction. At time the screen stutters a...

Flawed Bat Caper 0

Pros: It's Batman; Lego characters are cute; the villains Cons: Platforming hampered by camera; vehicle levels are poor; hub world has instant death; no online co-op; dodgy AI again! Lego Batman continues with the same formula used in Lego Starwars and Lego Indy. It is the usual mixture of 3D platforming and item collecting -studs, mini-kits & red power bricks- that have been hallmarks of the series. Where Lego Batman does differ is that we now have an original story and context that is not ...