Can't wait for this.

#1 Posted by Cubidog1 (231 posts) -

The trailer looks great, and if it is like Lego Island it'll be great. Hopefully you can skateboard and perform tricks. Also, I hope I can be a criminal, robbing banks and hijackjing ambulances. Oh, and this better have multiplayer, both splitscreen and online. If it doesn't I'll be very dissapointed. If it does, I will probably buy a WiiU.

#2 Posted by capnhaggis (34 posts) -

@Cubidog1: yeah, I'm really excited for this too...hopefully it'll be like lego batman 2 in the sense that different costumes grant you different abilities (the under cover portion of the title would imply that a 'criminal' costume would let you play portions of the game as a criminal for instance) I already have my wii u pre-ordered so hopefully this game deliverers.

#3 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

It's a Lego game, obviously you can't be a criminal. But you're a cop so you can "commandeer" vehicles and the undercover aspect plays a pretty big role.

There's no multiplayer though, which is rather disappointing considering that's a feature all the previous Lego games have been built around.

#4 Posted by CurtMan2k7 (123 posts) -

anyone know if this is still coming to the 3DS, i looked on gamestop.com and they have the WiiU version and Strategy Guide but no listing for the 3DS version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.