LEGO: Grand Theft Auto!

#1 Posted by RawknRo11a (564 posts) -

looks to be open world sandbox lego. the map at the bottom looks just like the GTA map/health circle! crazy!

#2 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

I look forward to snorting blocks of cocaine and driving through the block bank with my block firetruck.

#3 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

So I can now break hookers apart into tiny pieces and then put them together again?

#4 Posted by JeanLuc (3586 posts) -

When they first announced it I thought they said "Lego: Vice City Stories."

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11994 posts) -
@wasteguru said:
When they first announced it I thought they said "Lego: Vice City Stories."
Isn't that what it is!?
#6 Posted by Bollard (5598 posts) -

I am so confused as to why this is in the "Popular Forums" section of the Forums tab. I swear that thing must be broken, it throws up the most random games.

#7 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

@Twitchey said:

I look forward to snorting blocks of cocaine and driving through the block bank with my block firetruck.

Yeah, it's going to be so blocking awesome!

#8 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

Holy crap. I had completely forgotten about this game.

#9 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

@Chavtheworld said:

I am so confused as to why this is in the "Popular Forums" section of the Forums tab. I swear that thing must be broken, it throws up the most random games.

Clearly now that GiantBomb are part of CBS, they're taking bribes and subtly advertising games. SELL OUTS!

#10 Posted by Bollard (5598 posts) -

@Maystack: Explains everything!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.