LEGO Harry Potter. Gold Bricks : Help.

#1 Edited by pantocat (6 posts) -

I'm can not find the last gold brick. The gold brick indicator indicates there should be one in the library, but I can't figure it out. Anyone know the trick to do it, or is this just a glitch.
Please help. thank you
Pan.

#2 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

For some reason, I doubt anyone here on the forum has played LEGO Harry Potter. I could be wrong.
#3 Posted by filmfan2001 (27 posts) -
@pantocat: No sorry, Have played the Star Wars, Batman and Indiana Jones LEGO games but not harry potter.
#4 Posted by GunstarRed (5189 posts) -

The one in the library back-left of the hall is  a weird bug and is pointing to nothing at all.
#5 Posted by pantocat (6 posts) -
Thanks Marioncobretti.  Totally frustrated with this game I can't find that last gold brick anywhere. And I need it to unlock 5 achievements :(
#6 Posted by ColonelT (102 posts) -

I wish you the best as you work toward getting that gold brick.

#7 Posted by 7Force (90 posts) -

Have you tried using an FAQ, there's one here:
 http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960494-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60365
of course if you want to do it by yourself that's cool.

#8 Posted by pantocat (6 posts) -

Yeah, I've tried looking but still can't figure it out. Thanks for the tip, though, 7force.
I know LEGO games are pretty glitchy, so I wouldn't be surprised if the player can't even access the last brick *rolls eyes*

#9 Posted by pantocat (6 posts) -

YEAH!!! I found it!

#10 Posted by Trinity3Sixty (20 posts) -

As someone mentioned earlier, the one in the library is a bug. Turn off the crest detector and you will notice the arrow disappears.

#11 Posted by Meyehualco (1 posts) -

Hi, pantocat!!!
Could you tell me where did you find the last gold brick? My gold brick detector also is pointing the restricted section but there isn't any brick!! It's VERY frustrating... :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.