Nazis under concept for Lego Indy

#1 Posted by RyShe (110 posts) -

I know Indiana Jones has nazis, but Lego Indy doesn't, so if you put nazis in the concepts for the game shouldn't you also add Hitler to the charecters since he's in the Last Crusade movie, even though he's not in the game?

#2 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -

if hes not in the game don't put him in there after all its the GAME not the movie

#3 Posted by RyShe (110 posts) -

I got that its the game not the movie, but in the game the nazis dont have any distinguishable symbols, and they arn't called nazis, so should we have them as nazis on here?

#4 Posted by DaveF (231 posts) -
RyShie said:
"I got that its the game not the movie, but in the game the nazis dont have any distinguishable symbols, and they arn't called nazis, so should we have them as nazis on here?
"
Are they meant to represent Nazi's? If yes, I think it's fair enough to leave them on the concepts

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.