Quite fun

#1 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

I rented this game a while back, and completed it in one sitting in co op with my brother. Then, we got 100% in the next sitting. It was quite fun and enjoyable, but just too easy and short to justify a full purchase.

#2 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

These Lego games are very fun.

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I think I might pick up a Lego game soon, I've never played any but they are becoming more and more appealing

#4 Posted by elliooo (293 posts) -

Yeah the lego games really are surprisingly fun, good fun if you can get them relatively cheap. I confess I bought the Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga recently for AU$30, and it's great, easy, cheap fun - good when you just really can't be bothered thinking about your gaming, or getting the blood pumping.

#5 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

I really like the Lego games - I spend way too long running around breaking everything in sight.
They're also great for a bit of fun with non-gamer friends - I play them on PC so handing them the 360 controller and having a duel is always fun.

#6 Posted by Rasta_Zergling (113 posts) -

I really wish bungie and Traveller's tales would make the lego Halo game they spoofed for april fools

#7 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I agree, the Lego games have been fun. I'm really looking forward to the Lego Batman.

#8 Posted by SUPERPWN (2 posts) -

yeah, it should totally be fun
none of the lego game are very taxing, and once you've played one, you've played them all, but:
never underestimat the fun to be had running around beating up a lego version sean connery

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It's strange how i'm at least a decade over the target audience for the LEGO games and yet I love every one to bits. Can't wait for Batman.

#10 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Yeah, the lego series is fun. Hopefully they will more like spider man or the F4.

#11 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

The whole series is fun, I've owned them all on multiple platforms...The game boy version of Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy.

#12 Posted by Susan (17 posts) -

I enjoyed it but I think the DS version is better.  My friend has the wii version and it looks like crap.

#13 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Well, I didn't see much point rushing through it in one sitting. I played it for a few days and did enjoy it. I like Lego Indy a lot. I hope they'd make some new games with Indy (maybe one for the new movie, some other stories, Young Indy etc....)/

#14 Edited by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Personally while I enjoyed this I thought that the Lego Star Wars was better between the two, all the vehicle missions in Lego Star Wars helped break up the slight tedium of walking around in the levels. Overall it's a great way of doing movie based games & quite an entertaining rental for all of them. They're short to play through a few times on each level but with the Lego Indy they seemed shorter than the Lego Star Wars games, plus the Lego Indy AI was a bit troublesome at times where grenades would be from off screen or the 2nd character you can play was in the way of where you were swinging/jumping too forcing you to fall off & die. Based off what I've seen for Lego Batman, it looks like they are constantly evolving with some of the design so it should be a lot of fun, especially with the ability to play through the levels from the Batman bad guys/girls perspective on the story missions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.