scomghcity's LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360) review

4th time's the fail?

Well, I finished playing this game, and I have got to say, it is a fun game for a while. At first, playing as Indy and his friends/enemies make the game more exciting, as I constantly try to find all the mail and get as much studs to unlock as many characters as possible.

However, after getting to the 2nd map, I realize that I am playing nothing more then Lego Star Wars, just replace Star Wars with Indiana Jones. The game is fun, and there is a little difference for good (camera control was slightly better, smoother graphics (You: it's lego lololol)) and for bad (No XBL, not as much to unlock, some achievements are just plain stupid/hard to get), but I was essentially playing the same game in a different universe. For what it's worth, the Lego games, mostly this, are still fun to play. No doubt about it. I wish it could do something different so I don't have to feel like I've done this again. Here's hoping to Lego: Batman.

~GH "The Watchman" City