ryshe's LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360) review

• ryshe wrote this review on .

Not another WWII game!

One of my first memories I have is watching Nzis faces melt. So, when I first heard they were making a Lego Indiana Jones I was excitied. I never really got into the Lego Star Wars so the formulla was still fresh to me.

The game play is simple, it doesn't do anything new, and it doesn't do anything spectacular. The whip mechanic is a little weak, and the fighting can all be done without it. All of the Nazi symbols have been taken out of the game, along with the pulling out of the heart, and the face melting. That makes this game an Indiana Jones without Nazi's, without face melting, and whitout a good whip. Even with these omissions the game still has a certain Indy flare that just feels right.

Overall, this is the Indy game i have waited my whole life for. It does pretty good justice to the three movies, and has some good humor. This game is best when co-oped and would be great to rent with a buddy for a bored night. Any big Indy fan should definatley pick this up. On the other hand, if you have no friends, have a fear of choking hazards, and cant stand Harrison Ford, missing this game would not be that big of a deal.