drewm135's Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PlayStation 3) review

A very well done Lego Game

Now I could bash this game because its another lego game but I'm not going to. I'm tired of lego games though. They were fun for a while, but now they are all the same. That being said, Lego Indy improved on any bad qualities that the Lego Star Wars had. So here's to a good game, but the same game. 4 out of 5

Other reviews for Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PlayStation 3)

Disappointing omissions beside, better than LEGO Star Wars. 0

LEGO Indiana Jones is the third LEGO game made by UK based Traveller's Tales. After wearing out the Star Wars franchise with three games based on the films, it was time to move on to Lucasfilm's other big film franchise; Indiana Jones. Is it as fun as that galaxy far, far away? Or does it make that galaxy look like nothing?LEGO Indiana Jones follows the events of the original three films; that's right folks, no Crystal Skull here. It's a bit of a shame that the developers didn't go that extra mi...