silvershadow's LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360) review

• silvershadow wrote this review on .

Same old Indy we know and love...except in LEGO form! Weird!

Other reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360)

Review: Lego Idiana Jones 0

[title]LEGO INDIANA JONES REVIEW[/title] Publisher – LucasArts Developer – Traveller’s Tales Release Date – Genres – Action, Platformer Rating – E 10+ Summary -Queue Indy theme song- LucasArt, and Traveller’s Tales, work hand in hand to once again, bring us a new game full of shiny plastic bricks, but this time the lightsabers have been taken away, and the force is no longer with us, but do not fret, the worlds greatest adventurer is here to save the day, equipped with his infamous whip, ...

Lego my Indy 0

This is a fun and cute game.   I didn't like it as much as I liked Lego Star Wars, but it still holds its own.  The Puzzles are pretty easy, but still interesting.  The way the worked around some of the violence in the movies to make it game appropriate is interesting and funny.   This is a game that is entertaining and if you are an Indiana Jones fan you will enjoy it....