Something went wrong. Try again later

quicklook?

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

this game is pretty awesome is there any news on a quicklook?

capnhaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

I was wondering the same thing...picked it up and have been pretty impressed with it so far. Hoping for the guys to do a QL of it

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Just bought it, don't know if it was my mindset but found initially underwhelming but my opinion of it improved because of how self aware the writers are when it comes to Spiderman... I always hated his attitude and they NAIL it here.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

I was wondering that too. They have done one of every Lego game since 2010 or something. Would be a shame if they didn't do this one. Brad is the guy behind the Lego quick looks so I guess it just depends if he has time. I don't think they've ever done one without him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.