4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 22 releases and 0 DLC

Captain Jack Isn't Just for Kids 0

Ever since Johnny Depp stumbled into our hearts as Captain Jack Sparrow, we have been clamoring for a video game adaptation that captured the feel of Pirates of the Caribbean. Until now, most of the attempts at digitizing Will, Elisabeth, and Jack have been fairly disappointing. Traveller’s Tales have changed that streak of disappointment with Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.Why is this adaptation successful? The main reason is that the developers stopped trying to write witty banter for the chara...

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Review 0

It was only a matter of time before Disney’s hit movie franchise, Pirates of the Caribbean was transformed into the world of LEGOs. Encompassing all four of the movies in the series, developer TT Games takes the old LEGO formula that has worked in past games and replies it here. And that’s why the game flopped.For those of you who are fans of the movie franchise, you will probably find yourself disappointed since all of the action we’d come to know and love from the big screen is almost nonexis...