Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Rock Band

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

LEGO Rock Band is a family-friendly take on the Rock Band formula, with new songs aimed at audiences of all ages. While the game will play similarly to other Rock Band games, it will feature LEGO characters, instruments, and venues.

Can You Individually Delete Exported Tracks?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

So, Rock Band Blitz has brought me down the Rock Band Rabbithole again. I finally found my Rock Band 2 export code, and noticed, after exporting, all of the tracks were in just one large file, whereas they were all individual files after exporting original Rock Band files. This means I can't delete songs I don't like to prevent them from showing up in random setlists, polluting my track list, and also to stop my friends from trying to get me to play them (I'm looking at you, Linkin Park song...)

Now, LEGO Rock Band has quite a few songs I like (A-Punk, Song 2, The Final Countdown, the Theme from GHOSTBUSTERS), and it's available for under $10, but it also has a lot of complete garbage (Rascal Flats, Korn). If I were to buy LEGO Rock Band and export these tracks, would I be able to prevent some from appearing in Rock Band 3 and Blitz?

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MideonNViscera

Good question. That was an awesome feature with RB1 songs.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GS_Dan

I don't think so. They added the ability to hide tracks in RB3 via a patch though, which is effectively the same thing. Not sure about Blitz, I haven't had a chance to get deep into it yet.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

Not that I can recall. I think only the first Rock Band allowed you to delete individual songs and after that, they went to one large file for exports.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Red

@GS_Dan: How would one go about hiding these tracks?

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By GS_Dan

@Red said:

@GS_Dan: How would one go about hiding these tracks?

Don't really remember, I think it's an option given when you hover over each track.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.