Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Rock Band

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

LEGO Rock Band is a family-friendly take on the Rock Band formula, with new songs aimed at audiences of all ages. While the game will play similarly to other Rock Band games, it will feature LEGO characters, instruments, and venues.

constant freezing

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By AimingWandersly

has anyone experienced this? I assume it's only a matter of a patch from travellers tales, but my xbox has locked up a ton of times playing this game.

and the worst part is that the most often place it freezes is backing up from the venues menu (which, coincidentally, is when your progress is saved).

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilTwin

Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with your Xbox?  Could mean it's nearing its end. 

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    Not once, in over 20 hours of gameplay. Have you checked the game disc for scratches? Or: 

@EvilTwin
    said:
    " Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with your Xbox?  Could mean it's nearing its end.  "
    The hard drive is worth checking out. If it's starting to go sour, a new HD + transfer kit may be a good idea.
    Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AimingWandersly

forgot about this thread. but yeah, brand new RE5 xbox with a brand new hard drive that came with it.

only game this happens with and the disc seems fine. i guess it's my copy then, because i honestly can't believe it's my xbox when everything else works.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.