Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Rock Band

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

LEGO Rock Band is a family-friendly take on the Rock Band formula, with new songs aimed at audiences of all ages. While the game will play similarly to other Rock Band games, it will feature LEGO characters, instruments, and venues.

Exporting Songs

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

Anyone manage to export the lego rockband songs yet because everytime I go to the export songs option and press purchase, an xbox live error appears?

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Before you can export, you have to visit http://www.rockband.com/lego-export and enter in the code inside your game case. Once you do that, it'll give you an Xbox Live code that you have to enter. 

That'll get you a 108 KB license download. Once that's finished, go back and you'll be able to successfully purchase. Note that you have to stay logged into the game for the entire download; I tried exiting to the Dashboard halfway, and it stopped cold.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Afroman269
    @UnsolvedParadox: Alright sweet I got it. Also to avoid having to stay in the game to download just exit out and go to your download history. It will be on the list and you can re-download it there.
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @Afroman269 said:
    " @UnsolvedParadox: Alright sweet I got it. Also to avoid having to stay in the game to download just exit out and go to your download history. It will be on the list and you can re-download it there. "
    Oh cool, it didn't show up in Active Downloads (where I've manually restarted downloads before). Thanks!
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5  Edited By DrRandle

Anybody know if you can do it the other way around? can you export Rock Band 2 songs into Lego Rockband?

unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @DrRandle said:
    " Anybody know if you can do it the other way around? can you export Rock Band 2 songs into Lego Rockband? "
    Nope, nothing from Rock Band 2 exports into anything else. There's a good helping of Rock Band content that shows up in this however, if you originally got the export for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.