pentigram's Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Platinum Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• pentigram wrote this review on .
  • pentigram has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Delete

One of the worst A.I. EVER

Okay, I have to say that I am a fan of the Lego games, but let me tell you that this games A.I. is the WORST in lego game history.  For instance there is this one part when you have endless storm troopers coming after you.  While you are trying to build the piece that is needed you keep getting killed.  I know I might sound like a broken record, but the AI is just standing there while they swarm the hell out of you.  This is SO unbelievably frustrating that I felt like taking the disk out of my console and busting it into little tiny pieces.   On a positive note though if you have someone to play with this game is a keeper.  It has wonderful controls and is fun to switch around to your favorite characters.  If you don't have anyone to play with though leave this game alone..  Well unless you like breaking a disk in anger.

Other reviews for Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Platinum Edition) (Xbox 360)

LEGO Star Wars II Review 0

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is the sequal to Lego Star Wars. This time you play through the "Classic" Star Wars Trilogy instead of the "Meh" quality prequals. This game is better than the original because it is longer, harder, and it comes from a better source of material. In Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, you go through the original Star Wars Movies, each with a couple of stages. Gameplay in this game is still easy. Most of it can still be played with only one button, you ...

Here it comes again and better than ever! 0

Lego Star Wars II:The original trilogy is the sequel to the LEGO Star Wars and is far better, not because it has tons of extra content, but because everything has been upgraded.The graphics are better than last time and everything looks more lush. The gameplay is about the same apart from the fact that now there are a few different moves.And everything is just better, there are more vehicles, more characters, and more depth in just everything.This review would have been longer but the truth is t...