moodyem's LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360) review

Love it

I loved this game and it was my very first try at playing xbox.  Totally sucked me in and kept myself and my husband busy for hours.  A great game you don't mind playing with the kids about.  I was never eally into the films, but having playing this game I feel like I've had them explained to me in kiddy speak so that I now understand what the hell is going on.

Other reviews for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360)

Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga Review 0

Lego Star Wars and Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy were both successful Traveller’s Tales games that sparked a lot of interest in turning popular film franchises into lego games. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a package game that combines both of the Lego Star Wars games, and it does so in a very smooth and effective way. Lego Star Wars follows the story of all six Star Wars films and retells them using it’s charming gameplay and even more charming cutscenes. The basic story follo...