The Official Lego Universe Beta Invite Thread

#1 Posted by Lore_Weaver (7 posts) -

Sweet! I just got my invite for LEGO Universe.

Play times are quite constrained, they only let you play on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday for a couple hours here and there.  "The Kid" will be quite excited.  "The Kid" and I will post our first impressions as soon as we can.

#2 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

Gonna try it out tomorrow night.

#3 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

It was actually pretty fun. The imagination is bugged though.

#4 Posted by tankintheair315 (351 posts) -

I'll be trying it later, chaos in dawn of war II has me!

#5 Posted by Lore_Weaver (7 posts) -

NDA's a bit brutal. :* (

#6 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -
@Lore_Weaver said:
" NDA's a bit brutal. :* ( "
All Beta's realistically have an NDA, all NDA's realistically are broken by the players.
#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Are we allowed to talk about it at all?  I've been in the beta for a couple of days, but haven't bothered to read the NDA.
I know there are specific forums for the beta members, but I havent' checked them out yet.

#8 Posted by adamfedoruk (223 posts) -

Got mine! I literally have no idea what I'm gonna be doing in it, but we should all get together and...build...something?

#9 Posted by SmackmYackm (30 posts) -

Just got a beta key literally minutes ago. Installing and updating now. Is there anything interesting to check out?

#10 Posted by super2j (1798 posts) -

hi im the generic new guy who is going to ask where he can register to get a key.

#11 Edited by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@super2j said:

" hi im the generic new guy who is going to ask where he can register to get a key. "

Also the generic new guy who doesn't know how to use google.

Second link.
#12 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

You can't get any where, I mean they haven't opened up any of the areas.

#13 Posted by Worm (83 posts) -

I got it too, a month ago, but I thought it would be nice to inform :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.