Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO

Franchise »

The LEGO Franchise are video games based the popular Danish LEGO Toys. Many games ranging from racers, builders and adventures bear the LEGO brand name.

Anyone else not like the Lego games' art style?

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themangalist

Don't get me wrong, I like lego. I enjoyed the latest Lego Star Wars game but the one thing bothered me much, which can be said about all other Lego games as well, is that not EVERYTHING is lego, that a lot of scenes and props are going for the photo-realistic style rather than lego sets. It may be a lot more work for the dev team to "lego-ize" every single thing in the world but i felt like it's a real disconnection between the styles and it makes me actually want the lego parts to not be lego instead. Anyone feels the same?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sethysquare

I love pretty much all the lego games. so............

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Maystack

Yeah that caught my eye in the lego batman 2 trailer, but it doesn't really bother me. I think it would actually be worse if everything was lego, as there wouldn't be the possibility of enough detail.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.