2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded will feel like a relic creeping into the modern age. 0

The original release of Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (that’s a mouth full) was dated way back in 1987. Man, thinking about that year, I was on my way to turning three years old. As you can imagine, back then, I did not play the original Leisure Suit Larry until later in my life – that would be wrong for such a young guy to be playing video games that feature a topic about a dude trying to get laid. The late 80s were a completely different time to 2013. Back then, we had R...