Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lethal League

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 24, 2013

Lethal League is fighting game between up to four players. The only means of attacking is by hitting an anti-gravity ball back and forth at exponentially faster speeds.

Is there a product available for the version GB played?

slindz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slindz

Sorry for the question, but really want this for a LAN party and have looked everywhere but can only find the 2 player prototype. Anyway I can get this product or is it just a product for the media atm?

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 3

The full game is supposed to launch sometime next month, so you're out of luck until then, unfortunately.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Lethal League is now available for pre-order on the humble bundle store for $13.99, it says the release date is August 27, 2014. I'm sure it'll probably appear on steam store sometime next week.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.