What what?

#1 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

This video pretty much sums up the meaning of life.

  




Just don't hate me, please.
Moderator
#2 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

too late

#3 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -

funniest thing iv seen in ages.

#4 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Missed that South Park episode ey.

#5 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

BoG said:

"This video pretty much sums up the meaning of life.
  




Just don't hate me, please.
"



That's not as funny as the South Park one by a longshot.

#6 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE

#7 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -
Keano said:
"GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE"
Look man, I know the video's lame but you don't have to talk about BoG like that.
#8 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -
Keano said:
"GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE"
its a song, nothing wrong with a song.
#9 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"Keano said:
"GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE"
its a song, nothing wrong with a song."
talking about this whole board...
#10 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -
Keano said:
"RandomHero666 said:
"Keano said:
"GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE"
its a song, nothing wrong with a song."
talking about this whole board..."
oh ok :), theres worse boards though, "sex" for one.
#11 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

First the lips are chocolate heart thing, then they're a chocolate starfish thing, whatever could that mean?

Vaxadrin said:

"Keano said:
"GET THIS TRASH OF THIS SITE"
Look man, I know the video's lame but you don't have to talk about BoG like that."
I think he means GET THIS TRASH [A PART] OF  THIS SITE, meaning it should be stickied and should be the new GB theme song. Maybe have Samwell guest star in the Bombcast.
#12 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -

he is talking about the lgbt concept im guessing

on topic:  i saw this video after the south park movie, couldnt wrap the fact that that video was the original around my head at first

#13 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
Demilich said:
"Missed that South Park episode ey."
Haha that south park episode wins on an epic scale
#14 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Cartman said:
"Demilich said:
"Missed that South Park episode ey."
Haha that south park episode wins on an epic scale"
especially the viral battle scene near the end
#15 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
  
#16 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

God dammit I'm sorry to bump up a year old thread with users that left but... 
 
lolwut.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.