Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Life Is Strange

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jan 30, 2015

An episodic adventure game based around time manipulation from Remember Me developers DONTNOD.

Life Is Strange ideas seeping into Bully 2

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

As I play Life Is Strange, I have come to realize that what this game presents as interaction between students is unknowingly much like I would want Bully 2 to be like. I am not saying Bully 2 should forego the open world or any of its mechanics. However, I woudl really love for much of the NPC interaction to take aspects of Life Is Strange into its game play. Some dialogue tree choices, some effect on the world, and some choices impact later events woudl be awesome.

I always want to be a bit more impactful on the lives of NPCs in games, I find having choice in games that affects the world is very empowering to gameplay. Moreover, I am someone who really just loves to dig into stories in games, so I love the interaction discussion loops in games like Mass Effect that steer the story slightly or at least shift teh tone of certain sequences of interactions.

In the end, I really hope we see a Bully 2, but I wouldn't mind at all if it too some 'story gameplay' cues from Life Is Strange.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man, your title made me think Bully 2 was announce or rumored and for a second I was really, really excited.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Man, your title made me think Bully 2 was announce or rumored and for a second I was really, really excited.

You can only put so many characters into a title here. I wrote out the concept very clearly, but GB would not accept my long title. And, yeah we need Bully 2 and we need Life Is Strange 2 (...Life Just Got Bonker ) Or should alll teh LiS games just copy all the game titles for Sam & Max Series

• Chloe & Max Hit the Road
    • Chloe & Max: Freelance Police
    • Chloe & Max Save the World
    • Chloe & Max Beyond Time and Space
    T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By T_wester

I'm all for a Bully game with time manipulation.

babblerock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Project Almanac is Bully with time manipulation. Should we kill Hitler, nah lets spend 2 hours on petty highschool rivalries.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

hmmm, kinda had a bully vibe but then got a Shenmue vibe also.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

I see where you are comming from, but unfortunately Rockstar is no DONTNOD.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.